Sunday, January 20, 2013

for KING & COUNTRY - "The Proof Of Your Love"

Hi everyone, I saw this video a couple days ago, here is some scripture to go   along with it!!
                                                 
"So let my life be the proof, the proof of your love"



Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity (love), I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal  . And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries,and all knowledge, and though I have all faith so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity (love) I am nothing . And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and thought I give my body to be burned and have not charity ( love), it  profiteth me nothing. Charity ( love) suffereth long, and is kind, charity ( love) envieth not, charity ( love) vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.

1 CORINTHIANS 13:1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment